Friday, December 5, 2014

Beats By Terri Skillz On (Youtube)

Hip Hop Instrumental 90 bpm. Produced by Terri Skillz 







Get Terri Skillz Apparel Here 

Tunecore Link (get your music on iTunes) 

Shareasale Link (become Affiliated) 

Pick up the Latest Vinyl LP/ EP Records FromUndergroundhiphop.com 

Please add me on spotify 

All Instrumentals Are For Purchase(exclusive Versions) 

You Can Find My Original and Earlier Instrumentals on SoundcLoud 

Mixed By Terri Skillz 
Produced In my Home Studio Fresno Ca. 
Instrumental Albums Can be found On datpiff. or by searching Terri Skillz On google. My YouTube page contains more instrumentals and videos on how i construct my instrumentals thanks for all the support it means a lot. 


INSTRUMENTAL MIXTAPES 
Hip Hop Instrumentals (Vol.1) 

Hip Hop Instrumentals (Vol.2) 

Hip Hop Instrumentals (Vol.3) 

No comments:

Post a Comment